Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why do I run so bad?

I guess next weekend is my last run at Steps since WCOOP will be going and I'm glad. I just lost KK to A8 to bubble another Step 4. I had him covered easily and he insta calls. Flop is T8x 3 spades and I have Ks, turn is a red Ace and I brick river obv. SO far I have 2 Step 3 wins and 4 3rds, Step 4s 2 wins, 1 4th, 2 5ths. Other than me hitting quads with TT v/s JJ BvB I've run as bad as I normally do in these things. Either getting coolered or sucked out on. I almost forgot about losing to 2 3 outers 3 handed to the same moron on the bubble of a Step 3.

Work seems to be going well though and prob after WCOOP starts I'm going to go back to LHE again and prob some NL HU SNGs as well.

No comments: