Had that small home game last night. We played 2 SNGs winner take all. I got HU in both. Lost a lot of pots in both all in with the best hand. Lost the 1st HU to a 3 outer I think. I won the last HU going runner runner flush so I was up on the night. Overall it was the 1st time in a long time I played and really enjoyed myself.
I'm debating where to start playing though. I've got about 42,000 FTPs at FullTilt. But I don't have a lot of cash on there and would have to start out playing the 3.80s for quite a while to try to get enough built up to move up to the next level. On Stars I've got enough to play the 6.50s already. I prefer Stars but on Tilt I'm wanting to get a 120GB Ipod and clear off all my points. I could do it in a month if I could get Iron and did all my play there. But I think I can do it at Stars and have enough FPPs to get the same Ipod. I may just let my FTPs sit there a while and if I go back to playing any HU games I'll just do it there to try and earn up the points. The reward system at FTP is really bad. I do get rakeback at Tilt though so maybe I should think more about it. But to get Iron level I'd have to play over 100 SNGs a day at Tilt at the 3.80s and this next week will be really hard for me to do that and work. Also I've always had an easier time multi tabling Stars. So I guess I just made my decision but I still want to use my FTPs on something other than lame t-shirts or another FTP Jersey.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment