OK I'm blogging in between games tonight. This is unreal. I keep getting in good and losing all of the time. I've lost to 1 donk 2x in a row now. He wins 3 all ins, 2 of which he was dominated 99 v/s K8 and JJ v/s AT. The last was KJ v/s 76 and he makes a boat. Next game 1st hand he limp/calls I have QQ and make it 5x over his limp. Flop 976 he min raises and I shove and he had 76 obv. And of course he talks trash to me afterward. Here's another classic. Player has 800 chips at 50/100 limp/calls all in J7s v/s my KJs and flops FD and doubles through. I know I'm playing the micro limits but at some point I have to start winning these showdowns. I have another idiot shoving in lvl 2 I call 66 he has K2 I flop set he runner runners a straight.
I get 1 girl down to 250 chips she dbls 2x in a row (K2 v/s K3 and JT v/s A9) then gets AA v/s my KQ to get the lead. In another I get Q9 flop 998 he checkraises the flop I call. Turn T we get all in he had T9 obv. Then tells me how bad I am and how he outplayed me.
I also accidentally signed up for a non blind raising game. Of course I was 15 minutes into it before I noticed LOL! It took about 35 minutes to complete but I did manage to win it. edit I played 2 of them tonight. 2nd one took 1 hour :-(
Overall I played 25 $11.50s tonight and went 13/12 so I lost like $1.50. Not bad for once again running like complete crap. Also I do have an interview with UPS tomorrow. Its a PT night manager position during the week. About 5 hours a night but full benefits and tuition reimbursement, etc. I did some supervising at my old job so I'm not under qualified for this I'm sure. The hours are bad though cause I was really thinking of taking my staking deal again but I wouldn't be able to play MTTs except the weekends or really late at night.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment