Tuesday, January 29, 2008

downswing continues

This is just sick. I played a few 57s today and went like 3 for 8 and decided to move down both because I wasn't feeling too confident in my game and I really didn't want to redeposit. I though I'd move down and play the 34s tonight. Well I ran like crap there too and lost most of what I had remaining on Stars. Its just non stop beats or coolers when we get it all in. I'm sure I've developed a couple leaks too but this is getting wild. I moved down to the 11s and eventually played a couple 6.25s with what was left. Example at the 11s lvl 1 I get QQ all in v/s Q8 on 87x flop and he turns trips on me. I just can't do much when I run like this.

I'm playing a 5400FPP sat right now trying to squeak into the money here so I have some bankroll without having to redeposit what I just withdrew. I have some funds on Tilt and I'm planning on going there next week anyway but I wanted to finish out the week at Stars and get my 10K VPPs so I could get 2 more months of VIP status and freerolls. Also taking some cash from Stars to Tilt was part of my plan as well. 6 remaining I lose 66 to Q4s and my run continues. And I bubble it.

I doubt I blog for a few days. I'll prolly grind what little I have at the lowest stakes on Stars and just try to get my VPP goal then maybe ship it all over to Tilt and see how I do there. I was really confident up to 2 days ago I could crush these and somehow variance has taken all that away. :-(

No comments: