Tuesday, November 27, 2007

13.5K WIN on Full Tilt

You didn't misread that I finally won another tourny. The 13.5K on Tilt today. After the way my day started at Tilt I never would have believed it. I lost KJ to QJ, 88 to 77 and then in a massive pot I run QQ into KK and was out of the afternoon Tilt games. I went out 53rd in the afternoon 50K on Stars. I made a 3 bet all in v.s a LP raiser with J7s and he time banked and with about 5 seconds left called with 55 and I got a great flop paired and all 3 cards over his 5s and I thinkI had a straight or flush draw but missed it all. I went out 29th in the 10^3 today. Had a big stack for most of this tournament and I lose a race late to go out there. I wasn't paying it a lot of attention b/c of the FT at tilt.

Not a lot I can say about this one. I played well I thought. Was among the CLs after we got ITM. Final table was a great set up with the big stack to my right. Table was pretty passive and I wasn't as agressive as I should have been when we got down to 6 players. I just avoided the big stack for the most part and went after the short stacks who were trying to fold up into the money. This tourny will be loaded on PXF tonight in case anyone wants to watch it. I got bumped down in the TN rankings but this should get me to 7th or 8th again. And I think this puts me in the top 1,000 at P5s. I know top 1000 isn't that big a brag but its progress.

Also as anyone who talks to me knows I'm 0-lifetime in the Nightly 100K on Stars. I finally got a cash in it tonight. With about 70 left I lose AK to QQ for 2/3 of my stack. I make a couple of steals and the blinds go up and I'm back to 10BBs. SB limps AKo and I shove T9o and he calls and flops K. I turned an OESD and bricked off. At least I finally broke through in this tourny though.

My boy stevie444 chopped the 20K on Party HU. And also went out 16th tonight in the Super Tuesday 1K on Stars. Lost a race 66 to AK.

No comments: