Took a couple days off and played tonight. Missed the early games but started with Sunday Million. Nothing went well today except the 25K on Stars. I played probably as good as I ever have. Made the final table tied for 1st with a ton of chips. 5 handed I lose a pot for almost 1/2 the chips in play. I raise AK in the SB and the BB who was very aggressive just flatted. Flop comes Kxx I bet and he shoves QTo and I make the call. He catches the runner runner straight. I eventually go out in 4th. MP raises I reraise with AJ and mr QTo shoves me and I have to call and he had QQ and I don't improve. I really felt like if I won the AK v/s QT hand the tournament was over. I went completely card dead after that hand and felt like I got kicked in the nuts. Hard to be happy with a $4K cash when you thought you were getting the $14K 1st place.
In other news Stevie444 won a freeroll on Tilt for a Winner Choice WPT/EPT event. And currently CL of the Mulligan on Tilt with 23 players remaining. MBN to run that good. I wouldn't know. :-(
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment