WTF is up with all these donks playing AQ like AA? No one folds AQ anymore. I get crippled late in another tourny today when near the bubble overpots the btn with AQo and I shove him with 88 and he beats me in the pot with AQo and obv rivers me cause I can't win a flip anymore. But its unreal how many people lately have knocked me out of tournaments cause they can't fold AQ. Does everyone want to flip for their tourny life now? Its standard that every donk out there overplays AK but now AQ is the new AK I guess.
To top my day off I lose KK to AA kinda deep in a Tilt tourny, the above crippled tourny I limped into the money somehow. The 25K today was great when idiot limp/calls 5x with 22 and flop is 345 and he calls pot bets to the river with his draw and catches. I'm pretty sure I got crippled in the 50K to another race v/s AQo again too.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment